Contract Fencing Ltd
Privacy Statement Regarding Customer Information
This Privacy Statement Regarding Customer information applies to Contract Fencing Ltd
This Privacy Statement governs Personal Information we collect from our customers “Personal Information” means information that may directly or indirectly identify you, such as your name, telephone number, email address, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and location data.
• Information We Collect
• How We Use Personal Information
• How We May Share Personal Information
• Your EU Data Protection Rights
• How We Secure Your Personal Information
• Changes to This Privacy Statement
• Contacting Us
Information We Collect
We may ask you to provide Personal Information when you:
• Request quotes, services, support.
• Place orders for products or services
• Create and manage an account;
• Contact us.
Categories of Personal Information we collect may include your name, email address, home address ( for private domestic works ), contact telephone numbers, It may also include work information such as job title and other business or company information. If you make a purchase, we will ask for your billing information.
How We Use Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to
• Deliver the products, services and support or carry out the works you have requested;
• Send communications to you, including information about products our services, health and safety matters , details about your order and the progress of works.
• Deliver our conditions of sale, credit terms and invoices to you.
• Deliver Risk Assessments and Method Statements to you prior to works starting on site.
• To liase with Health and Safety managers with reference to the above.
• To Liaise with Site Managers and Quantity Surveyors where necessary on operational matters
Legal Basis of Processing
Our legal basis for collecting and using your Personal Information as described in this Privacy Statement will depend on the Personal Information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
In general, we collect and process your Personal Information on one or more of the following bases:
• To comply with a contractual obligation in the event of an order being placed with ourselves.
• For compliance with legal obligations where other laws require the processing of your personal information (for example, health and safety, taxation and anti-money laundering laws) .
Retention of Your Data
We will retain your Personal Information as necessary in connection with the purposes described in this Privacy Statement, for as long as your account is active, and in accordance policies and applicable law.
How We May Share Your Personal Information
We will not share your information with anybody except for providing copies of invoices our accountant for auditing purposes.
Your EU Data Protection Rights
Where the processing of your Personal Information is subject to EU data protection laws, you have the following data subject rights. Please note that these rights are not absolute and in certain cases are subject to conditions as specified in applicable law:
• Access: you have the right to request information about how we process your Personal Information and to obtain a copy of that Personal Information.
• Rectification: you have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate Personal Information about you and for any incomplete Personal Information about you to be completed.
• Objection: you have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Information, which is based on our legitimate interests (as described above).
• Erasure: you have the right to request the erasure of your Personal Information (subject to certain conditions).
• Automated decision-making: you have the right not to have a decision made about you that is based solely on automated processing if that decision produces legal or similarly significant effects concerning you.
• Restriction: you have the right to ask us to restrict our processing of your Personal Information, so that we no longer process that information until the restriction is lifted.
• Portability: you have the right to receive your Personal Information, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have that information transmitted to another organization in certain circumstances.
In addition to the above, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that our processing of your Personal Information infringes applicable data protection law.
If you have any questions about the type of Personal Information we hold about you or if you wish to request deletion or correction of Personal Information we hold about you, or exercise any other data subject right,
Please contact us directly at email@example.com While we will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your request, we reserve the right to reject such access requests or to impose restrictions or requirements upon such requests if required or permitted by applicable law.
How We Secure Your Personal Information
We will take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. The ways we do this include:
• Using encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive information,
• Limiting physical access to our premises;
• Limiting access to the information we collect about you;
• Ensuring that we have appropriate security safeguards to keep Personal Information secure; and
• Where required by law, destroying or de-identifying
Changes to this Privacy statement
We will occasionally update this Privacy Statement. If we make changes to this Privacy Statement or make any material changes to how we use your Personal Information, we will revise this Privacy Statement to reflect such changes and revise this Privacy Statement’s effective date, included at the end of this section.
We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to be informed of how we are using and protecting your Personal Information.
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following address: Unit 25c Solway Industrial Estate , Maryport , Cumbria CA14 8NF